‘Tamley’s Gift’ is the creation of mediumship combined with specific supportive holistic services.
Marilyn Moes established Tamley’s Gift in memory of her daughter, Tamara Lesley.
Tamara was unexpectedly and tragically diagnosed with a rare and untreatable condition in 1986. She was only seven years old.
Marilyn became involved with many families sharing similar and unimaginably stressful experiences over the following months. After her daughter passed away, Marilyn felt a strong call to become a counsellor to help other grieving and emotionally exhausted parents through their journey.
Over the past two decades, Marilyn has provided counselling to many families and friends who have lost loved ones. She has also in the past provided comfort and guidance through volunteering at Compassionate Friends – an organisation where parents provide support for each other after losing a child.
Marilyn uses her skills, qualifications and experience to help people cope with life’s daily challenges. She also draws on her intuitive and spiritual gifts to pass on messages to loved ones left behind, where appropriate and respectful
Her formal qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Social Sciences and Community Work
- Advanced Diploma in Holistic Counselling
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Artistic Therapies
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Internationally-registered Practitioner of the Bach Flowers Foundation
- Reiki – Quantum Bio-Energetic Facilitator – Trance Healing
- Silver member of the Australian Academy of Spirit
- LWISSD Certified Psychic Medium
Tamley’s Gift aims to light the way with knowledge, guidance and insight.
What we offer
- Psychic & Mediumship Readings
- Spiritual/Intuitive Counselling
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Spiritual Healing Treatments
- Empathy, Sincerity & Acceptance
We look to provide you with techniques and tools to move forward on your journey of grief and loss. With a unique combination of mediumship ability and years of experience both in life and career. Marilyn can create a program that takes you from the grief, anger and disbelief of losing a loved one to understanding their connection and continued existence in your life. Allowing you to once again find joy in life and treasure those happy memories.
Sessions are tailored to your specific needs and situation if needed.